Thursday 21 January 2010

A LOT of buttons and a quick dolly necklace (please ignore the hair...)




Okay, any ideas of what to do with a ***** load of buttons - I keep collecting because they're just so pretty - and obviously, if you have a tin which says "buttons" on it...well, it's just necessary isn't it?


That out of the way, I wanted to share with you a necklace I made from some dolls house crockery - SO easy, I literally just hot glued on the teapot lid and strung on the necklace fitting (from good old Hobby Craft - Where else?) through the teapot handle.


....and here, if you can ignore for a second the desperately in need of a root job/cut/general brush, crazed barnet and also my pallid complexion and just look to the necklace - I give you, a photo of me modelling it!



I bought a whole pack of Dolly crockery, again from Hobby Craft... so expect more Doll's house jewellery themed M.A.D'S!
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just came across your blog :)
this is a lovely idea!