Wednesday 2 September 2009

It's all coming together...

Image thanks to Living with Lindsay

If anyone has been reading since the beginning then you may remember me mentioning about my craft corner. Well it is beginning to take shape, and I'm very excited about it - not least by my Cath Kidston, Laura Ashley and Liberty fabric BUNTING yes, that's what I said, Bunting! that I bought at the weekend.

I'm still missing that antique desk to spray silver though...I need to find it soon because the suspense of my half finished craft corner is killing me!

Other than the bunting, one other thing that is to be a feature of this infamous craft corner is my decorative lettering, I bought some cardboard letters for 99p each in creativity and jazzed them up a bit.


The 'A' and 'L' are both done in sticky back plastic from B and Q (blue peter eat your heart out) Then the 'I' is from an old clinique promo wash bag which I totally massacred and used a seam down the middle and some of the lining to create a fringed edge. The 'C' is literally just sprayed silver and the 'E' is Cath Kidston print cut out of one of their catalogues. Can you tell I love Cath Kidston yet?
Be Inspired
Alice
x

No comments: